NUCLEO-F401RE, Development board for STM32 F4 series - with
STM32F401RE MCU, supports Arduino
The STM32 Nucleo board provides an affordable and flexible way for
users to try out new ideas and build prototypes with any STM32
microcontroller line, choosing from the various combinations of
performance, power consumption and features. The Arduino
connectivity support and ST Morpho headers make it easy to expand
the functionality of the STM32 Nucleo open development platform
with a wide choice of specialized shields.
The STM32 Nucleo board does not require any separate probe as it
integrates the ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer.
The STM32 Nucleo board comes with the STM32 comprehensive software
HAL library together with various packaged software examples, as
well as direct access to mbed online resources.
· STM32 microcontroller with LQFP64 package
· Two types of extension resources
o Arduino Uno Revision 3 connectivity
o STMicroelectronics Morpho extension pin headers for full access
to all STM32 I/Os
· mbed-enabled (mbed.org)
· On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with SWD connector
o selection-mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2-1
· Flexible board power supply
o USB VBUS or external source(3.3 V, 5 V, 7 - 12 V)
o Power management access point
· Three LEDs
o USB communication (LD1), user LED (LD2), power LED (LD3)
· Two push buttons: USER and RESET
· USB re-enumeration capability: three different interfaces
supported on USB
o Virtual Com port
o Mass storage
o Debug port
· Comprehensive free software HAL library including a variety of
· Supported by wide choice of Integrated Development Environments
(IDEs) including IAR, Keil, GCC-based IDEs
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Please contact me with this email directly if you have any
requirement, we will reply you within 24 hours.
1.Convenient & Friendly Customer Service
2. Low Prices Direct From Factory Suppliers
3. Fast Delivery Around The Globe.
4. High Quality With Global Standards.
5. 3 year factory warranty
6. Safe shipping way and payment
Tags: NUCLEO-F401RE ; STM32 F401RE ; Nucleo stm32